Hi my loves!
So I wanted to share something with you all and that is TEETH WHITENING!
I have always been a fan of trying new things when it comes to teeth whitening, because who doesn’t like a set of pearly whites?!
I used to go and get them professionally whitened but as we all know, that can get very expensive. I came across Belissas, which is an at home do it yourself treatment and I feel like it works just as good! I tried Crest Whitestrips and a few other brands similar and I just didn’t feel like I got the same result as I do with Belissas!
So these are the steps…
1. Open up the battery cover on the main tool and take off the clear plastic piece.
2. Grab both mouth trays and put them under some warm water. Use your hands to put it in your mouth and mould it to each tooth.
3. Brush your teeth
4. Twist off the top of the gel applicator and switch it out for the one that comes with the kit!
5. Apply a small amount of gel on inside front of the trays
6. Put the mouth tray in place and then use the light and leave it in for 20-40 minutes. I usually just do 25 minutes.
7. When time is up, rinse thoroughly and brush your teeth once again so no gel is left over.
Ta-Da! You’re done!
You guys can check out Belissas here…
Let me know if you have any questions!
Ah I just came across this little set and am in absolute love with it!… Such a soft matching set with patches galore. I’ve always loved this Rails brand and love supporting them. I remember I first came across them when I was at a showroom in Sweden! Random, huh?
Jumpsuit/Teotoki , Hat/Brixton , Purse/Prada , Shoes/Gianvito Rossi , Jewelry/Caroline Svedbom and Sophie by Sophie
Photos by @LaciHavens
So if you ladies are tall like me, you know how frustrating it is to find something you’re obsessed with to then realize its three inches too short. That little difference in length can make or break the outfit. I can see something from a mile away at the mall and tell if it’s going to be too short for me haha…it’s a gift ;)
I came across this beautiful Swedish brand called Teotoki that knows exactly what they are doing in the jumpsuit department! I love blue and white polkadots and this one just slid right on with the perfect length (even in my high heels)
I was walking around Melrose yesterday in this look and just had to stop by my favorite spot, Alfred’s Tea Room to get some Green Tea Boba and a rose-infused croissant! Heavenly, I tell you.
You can find my Serena Jumpsuit HERE…
Take a peek and check out the rest of the Teotoki collection HERE